Forums » Motorcycle Discussions

R.I.P. Shiner

• 516 posts
    November 3, 2016 10:42 AM EDT
    With a heavy heart, I'm saddened to report the passing of Shiner. He was killed Saturday coming home from a group ride.

Eugene F. Engel, age 63 years, passed away suddenly on Saturday, October 29, 2016. Beloved husband of Sharon (nee Laugle) Engel for 42 years. Dear father of Michelle Anne Engel, Regina Marie (Scott) Diersing, Connie Therese (Brandon) Spahn, Kristi Elizabeth (Chris) Flanigan, Jennifer Rose (Brian) Haubert, James Patrick (Chelsea) Engel and David Michael (Mary) Engel. Loving grandfather of Aidan and Abigail Diersing; Kara, Taylor and Camryn Spahn; Olivia, Maura and Mia Haubert; Evelyn and Harrison Engel. Devoted brother of Marian (Arthur) Coffey, Donna (Carl) Adams, William (the late Nancy) Engel, Robert (Juanita) Engel, Norman (Marge) Engel and the late James Engel and Mildred Edmonds. Also survived by many nieces, nephews and great nieces and nephews. Mr. Engel was a member of the National Rifle Assocation and the Eastgate Chapter of Harley- Davidson Ownership Group. Visitation will be held at Neidhard-Young Funeral Home, 7401 Hamilton Avenue, Mt. Healthy on Saturday, November 5 from 9 AM until time of funeral service at 11 AM. Burial will immediately follow at St. James Cemetery, White Oak.

This post was edited by BikersPost at November 3, 2016 10:50 AM EDT
    • 53 posts
    November 3, 2016 11:25 AM EDT
    He was a great Friend , and will be missed ! RIP my Brother !
    • 17 posts
    November 3, 2016 11:52 AM EDT
    Ride In Peace
    • 404 posts
    November 3, 2016 1:07 PM EDT
    RIP Brother
    • 1 posts
    November 3, 2016 5:18 PM EDT
    He always brought a smile to my face. R I p
    • 202 posts
    November 3, 2016 5:27 PM EDT
    My Sweet Friend I will Miss your Smile, Kind Eyes, Humor and the Music we liked to share...May You Forever Ride in Peace...This one is for You...You!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAHRw7KK5jo
    • 139 posts
    November 3, 2016 11:44 PM EDT
    :(
    • 215 posts
    November 4, 2016 9:08 AM EDT
    so sorry, may you ride in peace........